Monday, September 8, 2014

AND SO IT BEGINS...

Today is the day!  The voting starts today for the Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search 2014!  Please please check out the top 50 finalists and VOTE!  It will only take a minute.  Vote for me if you like my submission or just vote for your favorite and support all the talented artists that have worked so hard in this competition.  (or vote for me - please please)

Here is my submission, now that I'm allowed to share it..



Click HERE to vote


After I submitted this for the 2nd round, I wanted to play with it some more so I created a repeat and gave Mr. sailor bunny a little friend.


I hope you like it.  I had so much fun creating this and am grateful to have made it this far in the competition.  It's been a great learning experience and hopefully will be good exposure.  (even if I don't win)


No comments:

Post a Comment