Friday, November 16, 2012

SPOONFLOWER ROCKS!

I've just gotta say - Spoonflower Rocks!  They just keep getting better and better!  They recently added wallpaper and now for the Holidays, they will have wrapping paper!  How exciting!  Now I just need to narrow down the 800 million ideas I have for that.  I've still got some spoon dollars left over from my Fabric8 win.  Another exciting thing about Spoonflower is that their weekly contests keep getting better and better.  I have a personal goal of entering as many of them as possible because it really challenges me creatively - but of course I've been too busy to enter many of them.  However, I couldn't pass up this week's contest called "Flights of Fancy" where the winner gets to have their design featured on the cover of 'Mollie Makes' magazine.  How exciting would that be?!!!  I just love that magazine!  There are so many cute things in it!

So this is where I entice you to sign on and vote my print "Love Birds".  I hope you like it!
 It's an interesting color palette - not one I would have come up with on my own.  These are the colors that were required for this particular contest and I really like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment