Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SNEAK PEAK

I'm beyond excited to share with you a little sneak peak of my Modern Bliss collection.  Robert Kaufman will be producing 3 color ways of my collection and I love them all!  It will be ready in January and should be in stores in February/March.  Also, it will be launched at Quiltcon in Austin in February.  (I'll be there! - I'm so excited!) 

One of the colorways is very similar to the color palette I used for the Fabric8 contest.  Turquoise blues and citrus greens.  


I love all the pop colors in this next color way!  It would be great for a little girl's room or clothing!  (I need to have a girl!)  I love that the 2 black and white prints can go with 2 of the color ways.  I LOVE black and white!!


Lastly, this colorway in soft greys and pales is so delicate and pretty.  It would be great in a baby girl's nursery.  (again - I seriously need to have a girl)


I'm also super excited about my selvedge!  Somebody pinch me please - my name is on the selvedge!!!  Woohoo!


Send me your comments!  I'd love to know which colorway is your favorite!  Once I can get my hands on it myself, I'll be having some fun give aways - so keep following me.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!  Safe travels to you and your families if you're traveling!

P.S. - don't forget to vote for my "Love Birds" print on Spoonflower.   :)
(see previous post for details)


No comments:

Post a Comment