Monday, May 20, 2013

WE HAVE WINNERS!

Hey everyone!  We finally our winners!  Sorry for all of the confusion in the last few weeks! I'm sure you can tell that I'm somewhat new to this blog thing and my pregnant brain doesn't help things.  :)  You made it easy for me - there were only 3 comments that came through.  (I guess I need work on getting more readers to enter and comment)  Hopefully that will come with time.
So...The first winner will get the Vintage palette of my "Modern Bliss" fat quarter bundle and that person is... Kelsey Egelhoff.  Congrats!



The second winner will get the Brights palette of my "Modern Bliss" fat quarter bundle and that person is Tarah Smith.  Congrats! 


The 3rd and final winner will be getting the Caribbean palette of my "Modern Bliss" fat quarter bundle and that person is Patti.  Congrats!


I will be sending those out this week.  Tarah and Patti, if you're reading this - please email me your address through my "contact me" button on my website.  I'm unable to get your info from your comments.

For anyone in the Central Ohio area, my trunk show will be held at Sew to Speak in Clintonville the week of June 1st, so stop in and check it out!




1 comment: