Tuesday, April 2, 2013

UPDATE

After having disappeared for awhile, I have a quick update for you all and then I will post some fun pics and info later this week.  First of all, if you live in Columbus and want to stop in to Sew To Speak during my trunk show, please note that the dates have changed.  Unfortunately, they were unable to get all the fabric in store on time for the original April 6th-12th dates.  (which might be a good thing if RK had to re-order my fabric - not sure)  The new date will most likely be in the beginning of July, but I will keep you posted.
The other quick update that I wanted to share was that I will be having my first give-away soon.  I will be giving away 3 fat quarter bundles of my 'Modern Bliss' collection.  1 in each color palette.  I will formally post all of the info soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment